OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Ettin Games and Hobbies will strive to be the best game store in New Mexico. In pursuance of this goal, we offer the following to our customers:
1. SERVICE – Our customers are the priority! We will always provide FRIENDLY CUSTOMER SERVICE. WE WILL ALWAYS RESPECT our CUSTOMERS. We will work to take care of our customers’ needs as quickly as possible.
2. HOSPITALITY – WE WELCOME ALL PLAYERS and promise to maintain a friendly and safe environment for all ages.
3. COMMUNITY – We will foster a sense of community by providing a fun environment with a variety of gaming activities. We will encourage attitudes that foster FELLOWSHIP AND WELCOMING NEW PLAYERS.
4. AURA – We will make Ettin Games and Hobbies A SPECIAL PLACE FOR GAMERS. We will provide a clean and bright store – including the restroom. We will have a wide selection of tables and terrain available for use by our customers. We will maintain an extensive board game library for our customers to use.
5. SELECTION – We will carry a VARIETY OF PRODUCTS, both in stock and via special order, to fulfill the needs and wants of our customers.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Our mission statement is designed to help create an environment that is friendly,safe, and relaxing for all our patrons. In pursuance of this mission, we have the following code of conduct:
PROFANITY: Please be considerate of others, especially children, when choosing your vocabulary. Refrain from foul comments that may be heard throughout the store.
SMOKING & VAPING: No smoking or vaping inside. Please refrain from smoking/vaping within 25 feet of the door.
CHILDREN: Children under 10 years of age must be closely supervised at all times. If your child is being disruptive - crying, screaming, throwing a tantrum, etc. - then please take them outside.
PERSONAL HYGIENE: Patrons are expected to practice some level of personal grooming and hygiene; to not have offensive bodily odor; to use footwear at all times (We are not responsible if you step on a caltrop a.k.a. four-sided die); and to cover your underwear, cracks, excessive cleavage, and belly.
FOOD AND BEVERAGES: Please, no outside beverages. Please do not leave garbage, crumbs, etc. behind on tables. Patrons are expected to leave behind a clean playing area for others.
PERSONAL PROPERTY: Please do not touch other people’s property without their permission. Be sure to take some reasonable steps to safeguard your own property while in the store.
STORE PROPERTY: Please treat all store property with respect. Please put store use items back neatly where you found them. Do not use glue, knives, paint, etc on our tables or table mats without adequate protection for the table/mat. Clean up after yourself.
BEHAVIOR: Be nice or leave. If your behavior is disrupting other patrons enjoyment of this space, you will be asked to leave.
IN SUMMATION: RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE AND THEIR PROPERTY
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone violating this code of conduct.